29 January 2007

Voodoo Stuff

I am glad to see Diana's talk about Voodoo, seeing her goals clearly stated was something much awaited.

As grumpy as probably everyone should know me already I was just scared hearing the word Voodoo, it contradicts the O in FLOSS, where the processes are expected to be Open and the V word make you think at the opposite.

I agree with her about Flying High being one of the strongest candidates, but it is right now a kind of spaghetti, it evolved in at least 3 different directions, from cartoonish to minimalistic and to technical drawing, I would be curious to know which is the one liked by Diana.

References:



And as the talk is cheap, better back it with some work, here is a 468x60 web banner based on one of the Flying High evolutions:
fedora banner

No comments:

Post a Comment