03 July 2008

Fedora Weekly Webcomic: Are you Fedora?

Some of us are Fedora and this is a good thing. Some other people are not Fedora, and that is not necessarily a bad thing.
The important thing is that the video kicks ass and I am trying for some time to get hold of a camera and a few local contributors to make a local video about that.

[fedora webcomic: i am fedora]


In unrelated news, even I am not much into micro-blogging myself, it seems that all the cool kids are doing it, so I have to join the bandwagon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Is the blondie wearing a Fedora thong under there???

    http://fedora-fr.spreadshirt.net/fr/FR/Shop/Article/Index/article/Sea-Sex-and-Fedora-3958941

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look under her shirt... but she should better wear one as she recently posed in a Fedora glamour pictorial :p

    ReplyDelete